Friday, June 26, 2015

On Thursday I had the pleasure of meeting my new third grade class! I was so impressed with their good listening and am looking forward to seeing them in September. We will have an amazing year!
I'd love to hear from my new third graders (or any of my students). 
Please leave a comment about...
*a great book you read
*something fun you did over the summer
*share something you are looking forward to in third grade

You can also email me at scorliss@topsfieldps.org.

Have a fun summer!

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to a WONDERFUL year!! From Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Third Grade is the best year! I'll see you on Thursday!

      Delete
  2. I had a great time at the Indian Guides camping trip! I am really looking forward to the field trips this year! From Connor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connor,
      I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Indian Guides. We will have lots of fun this year! I'll see you on Thursday!

      Delete