Friday, June 26, 2015

Thank you!




Dear Students and Families,
     It has been a pleasure to work with each of you. I would like to thank the parents for everything they did to make this past year special for the children. We were very fortunate to have many parents volunteer for Field Day and Fun Finale. I also appreciate the time given to chaperone field trips and help with class parties. Thank you to everyone who sent in supplies and prizes throughout the year. Most importantly thank you for sharing your amazing children with me!
     I would like to thank the children for a remarkable and rewarding year. This class worked really hard and it was a delight to watch the children grow in so many ways.  I loved teaching this class and each of you will always have a special place in my heart. I would love to hear about your summer and 4th grade. If you’re ever at Steward School, please stop by and say hello. You may email me at scorliss@topsfieldps.org. I wish you a safe and happy summer!
                                        With Sincere Thanks,
                                                               Mrs. Corliss


Please check out the pictures below of our Game Day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment